CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Birthday on the 18th Honey!

Lin looking fabulous in 1986
Lin still gorgeous in 2007

February 18th is my favorite holiday! It is my sweet husband's birthday. I remember the first year we were married. We were called to teach Primary in our American Fork ward. They called Lin up and sang a birthday song. They wished him a happy birthday on February 2nd to which Lin replied, "That's my brother David's birthday. My birthday's on the 18th." Needless to say I now always remember Lin's birthday.
The first picture is of Lin & I was taken in 1986 at Dave & Marcelle's reception. We were newlyweds - married just 6 months. The second picture was taken December 2007 by Nate.


Marrying Lin Thompson is the best and most important decision I have made in life! He is my eternal friend, biggest cheerleader, life-long buddy, object of desire, and heart throb! Love you!






2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! What a beautiful new background! Where did you get that? ;)

Cherish said...

Oh man he looks young in that picture! It's nice to find your blog so I can keep tabs on you - I hope you'll enjoy mine too!

Miss you guys...