Eva was awesome and brought her camera to our July 4th celebration at Los Alamitos. Many of you will remember Eva as the wonderful person who coordinated all those costumes for the Newport Temple celebration besides being Mike's cute wife. She is one very talented girl - a great clothing designer, seamstress, and cook besides just being an all around nice person.
I absolutely LOVE this picture of Shannon and Raine. It just catches their beauty and energy so completely. What a great picture! I'm very proud of Shannon. She is in the middle of a very rigorous and competitive program in ultra sound. It will be 18 very difficult months but Shannon is so smart and hardworking she will have great success.
I love this picture of grumpy Laura and happy Mandy. Mandy couldn't wait to get to the base and play with all her friends. Laura was so frightened by the newness of everything that all she could do was cry as we unloaded the "war wagon" of stuff. Laura warmed up after a good cry.
What beautiful girls! They are both way too pretty! Kathy and Claire look like super models.
Oh, oh! Mandy got caught trying to soak Jacquelyn!Love you all and make sure to check out more photos on Eva's blog.
1 comments:
That was Laura when I said smile. I am glad you enjoyed them. I love taking pictures and sharing because the remind you of the good times when things get tough.
Post a Comment